05 October, 2005

Short story commitments

I decided I really ought to write down, in a single location, all the promises I've made to either write or just think about short stories, for anthologies and magazines.

It turns out that I've promised to write 7 short stories (including a novella), and to think about 3 others, between now and mid-2007.

This on top of finishing 10 short stories for Red Spikes by the end of November this year.

And I was thinking about writing another novel next year, as well.

And I thought I'd do a con or two, too.

Must check how that cloning research is going...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Sheesh. That's a lot of words!

Even so, you should probably read Scalzi's interdictions about clones before you start scraping the inside of your cheek.

06 October, 2005 05:52  
Blogger Mac said...

Good lord. You've exhausted me, just thinking about writing ten short stories in the next three weeks. *grin*

Go, you!

09 October, 2005 19:26  
Blogger Among Amid While said...

Well, Mac, nine of the ten are drafted already. But I've been looking them over, and there's a heap to do on them. Oh, and I have until end November, not end October, so that's almost enough time, isn't it? *laughs nervously*

And Dave, I read the Scalzi post and have decided to go it alone. Those clones just sound too ornery.

09 October, 2005 21:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home