Home from hols...
Okay, things I know will happen:
- Harry will do his HSC.
- Tender Morsels will come out as a YA paperback here in Australia and in the US, and as an adult trade paperback in the UK, in February.
- I'll work at UNSW until the end of March.
- I'll go to Perth in February, New Zealand in March and Byron Bay in May.
- I'll finish the selkie novel (by end March, I hope).
- I'll start that historical novel that I got the NSW Writer's Fellowhsip for—fortunately, I've still got the Fellowship stashed away safely.
- I'll turn fifty—sheesh, how'd that happen?
- My collection of YA reprint short stories, Yellowcake, may be out by the end of the year, here in Aus., possibly elsewhere at a (very long) stretch.
- I might be going to Aussiecon—we'll have to see how the HSC business is going around then.
New Year's res: Keep it simple—say NO more often.