30 September, 2011

Around the traps

I haven't blogged a lot here lately, but I've been on other people's blogs a bit. Click on these.
In other news, in early October I'll be in conversation with two authors, two nights running, about their new books:
As well as all these shenanigans, I'll be on Pakistani radio with Mahvesh Murad soon, recording next Thursday, airing Saturday—this interview will be put up on her site shortly after, so non-Pakistani audiences will be able to hear me talking about writing, and listen to some of the music I like.

And I've been doing some writing (you know, of stories) as well, short stories for my Twelve Planets boutique collection, which will probably be coming out in February next year in print, then will be published as an e-book shortly afterwards.

And I've been reading for the next novel. But I shouldn't say anything about that just yet. More as it firms up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Redwood City Garage Door Repairs said...

Hi nice reading your post

28 July, 2022 12:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home